In search of a friend


  
           Here our poet was searching for a good friend. So he was asking to the tree to be his friend.


 The tree said that you are digging my root and eating my fruit, so I will not be your friend.


The he asked to the honey bee, it said that you people are stealing my honey so I will not be your friend.


 Next he went to rabbit it said that you case me and kill me so I won’t be your friend.

Then he asked the parrot it said that you tore my wings so I won’t be your friend. Then he asked the butterfly, I won’t be your because you stick me with pin.



 He felt very sad because the flowering tree, humming bird, rabbit, parrot and butterfly were no willing to be his friend. But he did not lost his hope, he again asked them to be his friend, “Will you be my friend and play with me?”. The all smiled and answer OK!.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Old man River

Seventeen oranges

Little Sarah